Body Shop – North Hollywood – High Production

Price: $3,694,000

Location: Los Angeles County, CA

Industry: Auto Repair and Service Shops

Listing ID: 01985422JR

Listing Status: New


Listing ID - 01985422JR

This exceptional opportunity presents the chance to own a thriving, high-production luxury auto body, and paint shop in the bustling heart of Los Angeles. Established and reputable, this full-service collision repair center specializes in luxury vehicles, offering top-tier painting, wrapping, mechanical repairs, and tire services.

Strategically located on a busy avenue in L.A., this shop has a longstanding history in the area, drawing clients from Los Angeles, Ventura, and Orange Counties. Renowned for its elite concierge-level customer service and consistent 5-star reviews, the business has cultivated a substantial referral customer base.

Occupying a spacious 20,000-square-foot lot, the facility boasts ample parking space, accommodating up to 70 cars outside and 20 cars inside. The seller reports that insurance claims contribute to 75% of the revenue, with the remaining 25% coming from direct customer payments.

This unique opportunity is ideally suited for an existing body shop aiming to penetrate the luxury market, broaden its presence in Los Angeles, or for an out-of-area buyer seeking to establish a foothold in this region.

The shop operates efficiently under the guidance of a full-time manager, earning a monthly salary of $10,000.

Interested parties must sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) and provide a Buyer Profile along with proof of funds for this highly confidential listing. Don’t miss out on this rare chance – inquire now to arrange a meeting with the owner and explore this lucrative business opportunity.


Down Payment: $3,694,000

Total Sales: $3,815,000

Cash Flow: $1,812,384



Accounts Receivable: N/A

FFE: $500,000

FFE Included: Yes

Inventory: N/A


Year Established: 2020

Days & Hours of Operation: 6 Days (Mon to Fri: 8am - 5pm) / (Sat: 9am to 2pm) / (Sun: Closed)

Owner Hours Per Week: Full Time

Non-Owner Payroll: N/A

Employees: 12

Absentee Owner: No

Lease Option: 2 - 5 Year Options


Real Estate: N/A

Monthly Rent: $27,000

Type of Location: M-1 Industrial

Square Footage: 7000


Reason For Sale:

Other Business Interests

For more information on this listing, please complete our Non-Disclosure Agreement